Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spinner!

Chelsea and I will forever tell the story of how we rescued the spinner hubcap. It will be a tale of yore that will be passed down from generations.

We were driving down Morganford. Chelsea saw something shiny out of the corner of her eye in the dentist's office parking lot. I turned on Holly Hills. I think I illegally turned into the dentist's parking lot. There it was. A spinner hubcap. A perfect specimen! Chelsea has it hanging outside her front door.




















This is the spinner in action. It's shiny!

I was texting a guy I had never met, he was a friend of my coworker, and she wanted to set us up. He asked me to send a picture. He obviously wanted me to send him a picture of myself. Instead, I sent him this. He should have asked more specifically!

No comments:

Post a Comment